Personal legal issues

The VLRC does not give legal advice to individuals on points of law or individual cases, nor do we investigate complaints about the law or about lawyers.

If you have a legal problem a solicitor may be able to help you. You can contact a private solicitor, Victoria Legal Aid or a community legal centre.

Refer to Victorian Legal Aid’s Find Legal Answers page for help with common legal problems or to find a legal service.

If you wish to make a complaint against a lawyer you can contact the Legal Services Commissioner.

Voiced by Amazon Polly