Suggest a Community Law Reform Project

We welcome suggestions from individuals, community groups, businesses and legal professionals. The project must involve changes to the law that are limited in scope yet of general benefit to the community .

Please see the criteria for community law projects here.

If you have an idea for a project, it is simply a matter of filling the form below. Or you can email or send us a letter.

The Commission cannot provide anyone with legal advice. If you need legal advice you should contact legal aid or your local community legal centre.

Voiced by Amazon Polly

Before completing this form, please read the Criteria for projects

Criteria for Projects